The Stabila Self-levelling LAX200 crossed line laser uses innovative technology such as a casing that can turn through 360° , a parked position, locking mechanism and ultra-sharp, long laser lines. Ideal for tilers, dry wallers, carpenters and joiners, electricians, plumbers, steel erectors and bricklayers.
- Ideal for inside work: the casing in the U-shaped holder can be rotated through 360° . The complete room can be scanned.
- Self-levelling, ultra-sharp, long laser lines.
- Locked position: allows slopes to be marked.
- Pulsed lines for external applications: working range up to 250 metre with the REC210 line receiver. (ONLY included in the complete kit.)
- Easy positioning: on the ground, on a tripod, on metal with the V groove and the rare earth magnet, on the wall bracket*(*included in the complete kit).
- Perfect protection for the measuring unit: automatic pendulum locking. The optical equipment is fully protected in the parked position. Optimal dust protection.
- Robust: Stabila anti-shock-system with impact-absorbent cover. Optimal protection for the casing also at corners and edges.
- Rare earth magnet and V groove = rapid alignment on rectangular and round metal bars and pipes thanks to the rotatable casing.
Laser class: 2.
Output: < 1mW.
Laser wavelength: 635nm.
Self-levelling range (horizontal) approx: ± 4.5° .
Levelling accuracy: ± 0.3 mm/m.
Line straightness: ± 0.2mm/m.
Range, visible crossed line: 20 metre indoors under typical operating conditions.
Range with receiver: Up to 250 metre (included in complete kit ONLY).
Manufacturers Product Code GRPSTBLAX200
Questions about Stabila LAX200 Cross Line LasersThis product has no questions yet.